Digital Marketing Specialist
This posting is for a part-time position
Stone Interactive Group is looking for an out-going, energetic, part-time Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will be active on social media and must have exceptional phone skills. Responsibilities include helping develop and execute marketing programs for niche markets; finding and nurturing leads; researching and writing for blogs; and potentially managing social media for clients. This is the perfect entry-level position for someone eager to learn the ins and outs of a digital marketing agency.
• Help develop marketing plan for niche market
• Track performance using various metrics
• Research and draft blog posts
• Make daily outbound calls
• Manage CRM database
• Track and report on weekly activities & goals
• Perform various other marketing activities
• Exceptional phone skills
• Social media savvy
• Exceptional writing skills
• Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
• Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Experience with Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) (intermediate)
• Some experience with web analytics software is preferred, but not required (Google Analytics, MOZ, RavenTools)
This is a part-time position at 10-15 hours per week at $15/hour.
Interested? Send a resume with cover letter to [careers at stoneig dot com].